Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Countdown to Colectomy πŸ”ͺ: TOMORROW!

Countdown to Colectomy πŸ”ͺ: TOMORROW!

At 11:00 a.m. CST  today ⏱, an intense checklist itinerary ✅ was put into action in preparation for tomorrow’s surgery πŸ”ͺ, beginning with the 11:00 transition to clear liquids and the 12:00 snack of a big dose of Dulcolax. And now, the 1:00 p.m. “Gatorlax” cocktail 🍹… a delightful combo of Gatorade Glacier Cherry and Miralax! I’ll get the opportunity to enjoy eight such 8-ounce cocktails throughout the rest of the afternoon/evening πŸŽ‰. Oh, and there are a few doses of Neomycin and Flagyl (antibiotics) πŸ’Š throughout the day too to help ensure a healthy surgery.

I’ll report back later today… I should be doing some laundry and packing my hospital bag, but I think I’ll take a nap until my next cocktail alarm goes off.

No comments:

Post a Comment