Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New YOU!

Do you set goals or make resolutions? I go for goals. To me, resolutions have a negative connotation…fixing something you do wrong; whereas I feel goals are a way to shoot for the stars without necessarily dwelling on a negative! 

And I’ve already started working toward my 2014 goals…I didn’t need to wait until January 1st to begin working toward being the best me I can be! I’m refocusing on my running, and have big plans to crush my 5K personal record (PR) time in 2014…I’m shooting for 28:30! It’s scary, but I figure if your goals aren’t scary, you’re not shooting high enough!  (I also want to set a new 10K PR and get myself below 200 pounds and keep myself there…lost 8 in December, after being stalled out for a LONG time…entering 2014 at 209!)

So what are you doing to be the best YOU that you can be? Facebook or Tweet me and let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment