|My sister & I refueling with chocolate milk after |
the June 2013 Lincoln Park Zoo Run 5K in Chicago, IL.
- A natural source of high-quality protein to build lean muscle.
- The right carb-to-protein ratio scientifically shown to refuel and rebuild exhausted muscles.
- Vitamin A to support a healthy immune system and good vision.
- Electrolytes including calcium, potassium, sodium and magnesium to help replenish what’s lost in sweat.
- B vitamins for energy.
- Fluids to rehydrate.
- Calcium, vitamin D, phosphorous, protein and potassium to build and maintain strong bones and reduce the risk for stress fractures.