Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Christmas Baking

Every year when December rolls around, I start baking whenever I can find free time (which can be difficult).  I just like to bake.  People tell me I'm good at it, but maybe they're just being polite. 

I'll keep this post short and sweet.  Following are the cookies I got around to making this year.  I had others on my list, but ran out of time.  Top priorities are the ones that family and friends claim as favorites!  If you're interested in any of the recipes, just let me know.



Clockwise beginning from the 1:00(ish) position:
  1. Mint Chocolate Delights
  2. Chocolate Chip Cookies with red & green M&Ms
  3. Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
  4. Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
  5. Chocolate Pixies
  6. Oatmeal Scotchies
  7. Caramel Oatmeal Chewies
  8. Shortbread Cutouts
  9. Caramel-filled Chocolate Cookies
  10. Soft Sugar Cookies
  11. (in the center) Gingerbread Cutouts

1 comment:

  1. These look awesome! I definitely want the caramel-filled chocolate cookie recipe!

    ReplyDelete