Monday, June 1, 2015

Fix Yourself Up for a Super Summer!


About 22 days ago, I started the 21 Day Fix Extreme, an amazing fitness and nutrition program. I was beginning to see progress and then halfway through I had to abandon the program due to my current Ulcerative Colitis (UC) flare. Due to severe fatigue, I've been taking it easy for the past week and a half. And believe it or not, healthy food isn't always the best choice. With a flare of UC, I need to avoid raw fruits and veggies, high-fiber foods, and generally stick to a low-fiber, low-residue diet. Anyway, when I'm back in remission of my UC, I'm going to give it another try!

But the big news I wanted to share is that thanks to the 21 Day Fix and Shakeology, some of the others in our group HAD AMAZING RESULTS and learned to be more conscious of their food choices and are feeling better because of it. We have another accountability/motivation group for "Fixers" starting on June 8th and the really big news is that the 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme are on special this month!! 

Let me know if you or a friend might be interested in joining the team and getting fixed up for a super summer! Shoot me an email at joan@joangrottfitness.com or find me at fb.com/joannieg.

No comments:

Post a Comment