Sunday, April 19, 2015

Referral Rewards & Beachbody Deals

I hope you’re having a lovely April! I’d love to hear all about what you’re up to this spring and what fitness and nutrition goals you’re working toward... if we’re not already connected on Facebook, please feel free to reach out to me there at fb.com/joannieg and/or fb.com/joangrottfitness.

APRIL DEAL ALERT! Lots of great specials this month, like PiYo, P90X3, and the Ultimate Reset Challenge Packs. Also, ask me about the 3-Day Refresh and the all-new Beachbody on Demand (it's like Netflix for workouts and it's a great variety at a great value).

REFERRAL REWARDS: Can you help me? My team of Beachbody coaches is off to a great start this year, and we’re looking to expand our team! I’m looking for at least 3 new team members to join me in this great home-based business opportunity. I’m looking for people who want to help others, work from home, and like the idea of making $500 per month or per week or even more! If you know of anyone who might be interested, could you please send them my way?! If you refer a friend, and they join my team, I’ll give YOU a special gift! (You can direct them to reach me at joan@joangrottfitness.com, fb.com/joannieg, or text me at 219-649-0035.)

COMING SOON: For my Shaun T fans, it was just announced last week that his latest new program will launch this summer! To learn more and sign-up for a chance to win it, go to http://tinyurl.com/CIZEwithJoan.

Your Coach,
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment