Tuesday, October 14, 2014

My Health & Shakeology Update & Deal Alert!

ARE YOU READY TO TRY SHAKEOLOGY…but not ready to commit to a full month supply? I can hook you up for $5/day! Cheaper than your Starbucks habit or your fast-food routine. Email me at joan@joangrottfitness.com if you’re interested and we can discuss the details of a transaction! How about trying it for a full week and seeing the difference it can make to your mood, energy level, and weight-loss when combined with regular physical activity?! Learn more about the healthiest meal of your day here.

MY HEALTH & SHAKEOLOGY UPDATE
In the past month or so, I went through absolute misery being un-diagnosed for WEEKS before an eventual diagnosis of Ulcerative Colitis (UC). UC is an autoimmune disorder in which your immune system attacks your colon (large intestine). The best thing the doctor told me when discharging me from a week in the hospital was that there was nothing I can eat that can make a "flare" like the one I suffered through happen again.

Further, I visited with that doctor about Shakeology, and had him take a look at some information about the benefits of the nutrient-dense product and he indicated that he was supportive of my use of the product... among other things, it contains pre- and probiotics and digestive enzymes that are good for your GI tract!

And since my hospital stay, more tests have come back indicating that I also have another autoimmune disorder, Celiac Disease, which means I have a true allergy to gluten, not just an intolerance. The good news is that Shakeology does not include any gluten-based ingredients!

This recent illness is where the deal alert comes in, after a long period of not eating normally, I have quite an inventory of Shakeology on hand. And unfortunately, I won’t be able to resume drinking my delicious shakes until I’m allowed to increase my fiber intake in December (a low-fiber diet of lg of fiber or less per serving of food is helping my current UC flare heal; a regular serving of chocolate Shakeology contains 6g of fiber or 24% of your daily recommendation, which is great for a normal diet!).

Contact me if you have any questions or are interested in putting together a sampler of Shakeology!


No comments:

Post a Comment