Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sweet 16!

Mondays are my “official” weigh-in day and this past Monday marked eight weeks since I started using Shakeology as a replacement for at least one meal a day!  And with no other major changes to my routine, I can now say I have lost 16 pounds in those 8 weeks, busting through a plateau that I was stuck on for much of 2013!

I tend to be a tell-it-like-it-is sort of gal, and I truly believe that Beachbody's Shakeology, when coupled with my regular fitness regimen, is fixing the nutritional aspect of my fitness journey!  Nutrition is the biggest challenge for many of us as we work toward bettering ourselves, and I believe that all the good stuff packed into a serving of Shakeology has been the answer for me.

A few notes on my observations of Shakeology:
1.   From day one, I noticed that replacing my regular breakfast with Shakeology kept me feeling full and kept the munchies at bay through the morning and beyond.
2.   I’m super-regular. Enough said.
3.   My newfound weight-loss can’t be entirely attributed to Shakeology, as in addition to working out regularly and tracking my calories, there are other things that start to happen when you start to see positive changes, for example:
a.     You start to want to eat smarter.
b.     You don’t want to skip workouts.
c.     You want to make smart choices to maximize your results!
4.   On a related note, Shakeology is my “insurance”. It is the one easy thing I can do right EVERY SINGLE DAY!

5.   It’s more than a protein shake; it’s a nutrient-dense and all natural super-food shake, and in my opinion, IT’S DELICIOUS (especially when you throw the following in your blender: 1 serving of chocolate Shakeology, 1 c. skim milk, 1 Tbsp. peanut butter, 1 banana, and about 5 ice cubes).


No comments:

Post a Comment